This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from acevolt.com. All physical products purchased on acevolt.com come with a limited warranty provided by AceVolt. By using AceVolt products, the user is accepting to be bound by the terms of AceVolt Limited Warranty. (All free accessories are not covered by AceVolt limited warranty) The AceVolt Warranty is limited to the original buyer and is not transferrable to any second owner. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province).
The AceVolt Limited Warranty starts when the initial purchaser receives the product from our official website only.
AceVolt provides a 24-month warranty for portable power stations. Different categories or models of products may have different warranty periods, you can find the warranty period of your product in the table below:
Cable & Charger:
This AceVolt Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such);
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues;
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
- Used for special application other than normal consumer use;
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product;
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes;
- Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts/accessories;
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase;
Valid Proof of Purchase
Including but not limited to the following:
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
*The serial number of the item that needs to be returned (usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof (eg. short videos or pictures) depicting the defect will be required.
Claim A Warranty
You can claim a warranty by contacting us at support @acevolt.com. You will need to provide:
- Order number of purchases
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email
- The serial number of the item
- Visible proof (eg. short videos or pictures) depicting the defect
AceVolt will repair/replace(at AceVolt’s expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order. We will proceed with replacement within 14 business days after confirming that the returned item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.